Saturday, November 19, 2011

Spaghetto


So this was probably one of the weirdest things I've ever made. But a great new!
I, of course, saw it on Pinterest.com, my favorite website right now. I seriously cannot get off of that website to save my life. Anyways, I saw this picture of a hotdog spaghetti combination, I know sounds a little weird but it looks awesome so I wanted to try! It was like spaghetti through pieces of hotdog.


Its easy to make too, what you do is, cut up hotdogs and take uncooked spaghetti and stick it through the pieces. Then boil all of it for about ten minutes. Then I topped it off with cheesey sauce.

It was so good! I was so surprised! I highly recommend, especially for kiddos.
It all went really well with my bacon and egg nails too! Also from Pinterest:)


1 Samuel 17:43
And the Philistine said to David, "Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?" And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment