Thursday, July 7, 2011

Dog Chasing



My new for Sunday I actually saved a life!
I went out with my friend Alyssa and had seen a movie with her and her work friends. After the movie had gotten out, I gave her a ride home. After I dropped her off I started on my way again. I was driving down this semi busy road, but since it was late at night it wasn’t busy, then I saw something. It was a speck on the road at first, and then as I was driving closer it turned into a squirrel, then a cat, then a dog! It was a really small dog running up and down the road chasing and barking at cars! What the heck was it doing out in the road?! This thing was going to get hit! I had to do something.

There wasn’t anyone on the road, so I swung my car around real quick and put my hazards on and stopped in the middle section. The dog had started chasing my car, but as soon as I opened the door and jumped out, it turned around and started running away. “Come back!” I yelled, “I’m only trying to help!” I started running after this thing. I didn’t really have a plan if I had actually caught it, but I knew I needed to.
Well it started running up this driveway and I followed it. It ran through this big gate that was open and across the yard. So I just figured it was running home after all. I didn’t want to follow it anymore, especially since it was in the middle of the night in people’s backyards, I could foresee the police lights. So I just shut the gate and snuck back down the driveway to my car. I like to think I really did save that little dog’s lifeJ

Deuteronomy 23:18
You shall not bring the fee of a prostitute or the wages of a dog into the house of the LORD your God in payment for any vow, for both of these are an abomination to the LORD your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment