Monday, July 4, 2011

Scooter for Sale




I am selling my scooter! It has done me well, but I have moved on and I am getting over it!

I got the scooter brand new last year for $1,000. It is a burnt orange and gray and the name on it is "Adventure." And I certainly have had some adventures. One that comes to mind was this time I was riding my scooter at school. Class had just gotten out and I was turning my iPod on and putting the headphones in my ears. I put my helmet on and started her up.

I started going out of the parking lot and had to wait because of all the thousand college children in the road. Well this guy on his motorcycle pulls up next to me and starts talking to me. Well, I could barely hear this guy because the music was so loud in my ears. He said something about liking my bike and then he kept asking me other things, but all I kept saying was, "what?!" And then I would just smile and nod. I wanted him to go away, but he wasn't getting the hint. Then he asked if I'd ever been on a real bike before, and I said "Yeah, with my boyfriend." He didn't say anything and just rolled away from me. Worked like a charm:)


 


Another adventure I had was a time when I was riding along minding my on business when this girl cut me off and almost hit me! I got so incredibly mad. At the next stop light I yelled at her. I had never been so mad at a complete stranger before, I'd never really yelled at anyone like that either. I don't really remember what I had said, but the gist of it was that she needed to pay attention! It was a thrill full out yelling at someone like that. She just said she was sorry and rolled up her window.

But anyways, I would just like to point out the fact that everything is more exciting on two wheels. I have had many other adventures on this bike and I hope I will be able to sell it soon, so its next owner will have a great many adventures as I have! If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact me!


Leviticus 25:14
And if you make a sale to your neighbor or buy from your neighbor, you shall not wrong one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment