Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feather Hair Extensions



One of the most annoying things I have ever tried to order offline. This whole thing had been happening all week but finally done and put to rest on Saturday.
So if you aren't in the loop and you don't know, feather hair extensions are extremely hot right now. Celebrities are wearing them, a lot of people in California, Texas and up North.

If you are unfamiliar with what these extensions are, its either goose or rooster feathers that have been dyed in different colors and then they’re attached to your hair with this clip thing so it won’t come out for months/until you take it out yourself. They are super cute and pretty! You can even wash, blow dry and curl it without it messing up at all. Well Lynchburg is finally catching up, and other salons have them now, so we must get these extensions!

It just so happens that a couple of months ago my roommate had gotten some sent to her from her cousin who works with the people who manufacture them. Small world. Anyways, she asked me to ask my boss if wanted to order some for the shop and I did, but she didn’t want to. But now that they were becoming more and more popular, so we need them! So I texted my roommate to find her cousin’s website so we can order some.

The website is called finefeatherheads.com, and it was a really nice site! They had a lot of different options. But before you are allowed to buy anything, you have to apply and then they approve it and then you can buy stuff. I was still texting my roommate at this time and she was texting her cousin for me, I have major connections. Her cousin approved us right away for me so we would be able to buy stuff right when they went on sale. Apparently they sell out really quick, just as soon as they go on sale.
After we got approved I looked on the site and they were all almost sold out! It was craziness, this crap really is popular. The ones that were left were still good but they were exactly the ones we wanted and they were also more expensive than we had anticipated. So now I had to find them somewhere else. I must have looked at a thousand websites. They’re only feathers! These shouldn’t be that hard to get, I mean really. We would find a site and like the ones they had and then come to find out, they’re sold out as well. Great.
Then a thought occured to me. Etsy! It’s a huge website that people sell crafts and handmade vintage stuff on. It’s really awesome! Surly there’d be feathers on there! And my instincts were dead on! There were lots and lots! But I had to even go through that site for a while to find some ones that we wanted. When I found a good amount, we finally actually bought them! I was so happy and relieved to finally find them. It made my day.

We should get them within the next week and I can’t wait to put one of them things in my hair! After looking at thousands of pictures of them, I know it is going to look real cute in my hairJ  
If you too are interested in getting one in your hair as well, call me at the salon! It is Before and After Hair Designs on Timberlake Rd. (434)238-5166.

weird video
Daniel 4:33
Immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven from among men and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as eagles’ feathers, and his nails were like birds’ claws.

2 comments:

  1. good work...and i my personal opinion you have best collection of feather hair extension..Some nice collection is also availble on fashion blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very impressaed with your work you have nice collection of Feather Hair Extensions ..Some nice

    collection is also availble on fashion blog..

    ReplyDelete