Sunday, July 10, 2011

Working?




Well Tuesday was kinda embarrassing, but I got over it pretty quick.

For some reason, I am just never really sure when I'm working or not. I don’t know why, I could look at the schedule a thousand times and I’m still not a hundred percent positive. So I usually write it all out in my phone so I will know for sure. 

Well today I really thought I was supposed to work. I didn’t look in my phone, I guess I just I had been working so much recently, I figured I had to be there. So I got dressed and headed over. When I went to sign in, I didn’t see my name on the sheet. Awe man. Then my boss walked in and asked me what I was doing. I said I didn’t know, I thought I had to work, then he asked if I was doing okay. Yes! I am perfectly fine, just because I thought I was supposed to work doesn’t mean something’s wrong with me. I decided to go see if anyone else wanted to leave before I left though. They all laughed at me and no one did. Oh well, it’s all good, I’ll just go have fun with Audrey instead! And that’s exactly what I did. 

Exodus 5:5
Then Pharaoh said, “Look, the people of the land are now numerous, and you are stopping them from working.”

No comments:

Post a Comment