Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Dance


So my "new" Friday was hoppin! Literally.

I went over my friend’s house after work to hang out. It was my friend Julie's house, who I haven't seen in forever! And Megan was there too, my friend who is getting married and I'm in her wedding! I'm excited about that:)

Anyways, when I got there, we played Apples to Apples for a little while, which is always fun, I pretty much won too! Not really, but you weren't there. And then after we played "Just Dance"! I had never played before, but I have always wanted to try! Megan is always a bundle of fun to play these kinda games with.

I was first up! I'm not really used to Wii or anything, but it's really not that hard to figure out. I don't remember the first song I danced to, but I know I won! HAHA! In your face! I beat a pro! That's right. I'm a dancing queen. But I guess it was beginners luck because then I was losing everything. I danced to this weird Russian thing, and then a fat girl song or something.



Then it was time to redeem myself. And I found the song. Eye of the Tiger baby. That's right, I took on the fighting! I did so well! I'm so good at punching the air, it's not even funny. I even filled up the whole tube thing on the TV with my awesome skills.

A couple of the times, I had forgotten to put the little wrist thing on so it just kept flying everywhere and hitting me in the face. But I didn't want to take the time to fix it and lose track of things. I wouldn't label myself as a very competitive person, but when I'm in the heat of things I really am! But who isn't? I mean who really wants to be called a loser. Not this winner here!

But I am so going to look into getting a Wii now! They have the coolest games! I'd be occupied for hours, maybe even days!

So if you would like to contribute to my Wii fund, just contact me immediately. Thank you!




2 Samuel 6:14
And David danced before the LORD with all his might. And David was wearing a linen ephod.

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that you did not beat me Jenny House! You beat Julie! We will have more Just Dance competition next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat u on eye of the tiger Megan!

    ReplyDelete