Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ketchup Cont.





Okay, okay I know this is the lamest thing I’ve done, and I know I am so far behind on writing all my news, but I just can’t do it all! I’m so tired and I don’t feel good. It would take FOREVER to write about all my “news” for the past week and a half. So…I just decided…that…I wouldn’t… Now listen, don’t get mad at me, I haven’t abandoned my project, I still did a new every day, I just don’t feel like writing so much about each one. So I decided to make a list of them all and if you really feel like you need an explanation of one I would be more than happy to tell you about itJ I want to thank you all for your love and understanding! And I will continue on my regular schedule after this!

Saturday- beautiful wedding
Sunday- new church
Monday- scooter drove Audrey around
Tuesday- big awesome truck
Wednesday- beach
Thursday- iPod beach walk/poop face
Friday- dirt biking
Saturday- chipotle/ weird sofa
Sunday-cousin Australia dinner/ wandering cow
Monday-car made me sick
Tuesday-tom sandwiches
Wednesday- too lazy to write

Leviticus 22:29
And when you sacrifice a sacrifice of thanksgiving to the LORD, you shall sacrifice it so that you may be accepted.

2 comments:

  1. I know you have been sick:( Hope you are better today! Could you please expound on the wandering cow and weird sofa? Love always, mother dearest xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the wandering cow was when we were outside Aunt Cindy's house eating dinnner and there was a cow in the field across the street that was just wandering around minding it's own business and such. It was getting close to the street too and Uncle Jim called his neighbor who it belonged to before there was any crazy car accidents. But me the the peeps at my table were toying with the idea of going across the street to chase this cow down. It didn't happen, but it was a fun thought:)




    The weird sofa was when we had spent the night at my sister Emily's house and there weren't many places for me to sleep expect for this sofa she had that resembled one that could be found at a theropist's office. It was slightly reclined and had no arms. It was really pretty, but it wasn't the sofest thing in the world. I felt like I was sleeping in a car and the seat would not go down any farther. I started out sleeping on my back in the sitting up postition and then moved into a ball on my side and then on my back at the end of it with my feet sticking up. I woke up with an ache in my back and a crook in my neck, not the best sleep ever.




    I hope that saisfied your curiosity!

    ReplyDelete