Thursday, June 2, 2011

Clean Room and Exhaustion


Well this post is going to be short. I'm sorry but it just has to be. I've never felt so tired in me life! (Yes I did mean to say "me" instead of "my") Work, work, work all day and then work out at night and now I'm writing to the world. Talk about staying busy! Anyways, I am going to cover the past two days of "news", short sweet and to the point!

Yesterday, Wednesday, my "new" I had technically done before, but now I am declaring a vow. My room is usually always a mess. I know what you're thinking, there's no way my room its a mess, I'm too cool for that! Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but yes it is a complete mess usually always. Today that is going to change! I am going to become a neat person! I cleaned my room today and it looks amazing! From this point forward, I am going to become neat and clean! My room is going to stay neat until the day it gets demolished. May all of you who read this be of witness. Thank you.

On to my new for today! So, as I said at the beginning, I am completely without a doubt one of the most tired people in the world right now. What could I do new today even though I was so tired?

It came to me while I was walking Jack Jack. I looked at the road and I immediately thought of the movie The Notebook, and how they just laid in the middle of the road. Ever since watching it, I had been tempted to do it. Well, I finally did. I just laid down in the middle of the road. It wasn't a busy road, just a back one into the neighborhood. It felt good. I could've fallen asleep. The road was so warm and there was a nice breeze, and even though Jack Jack was biting my nose, it was still pure bliss. There were clouds in the sky so I couldn't see the stars, but it was still all so pretty. I was laying there for a good five minutes. No car ever came, so I was glad about that.



The lesson to be learn for these "news" is to always be neat so it will carry over to the other parts of your life, and lay in a road once in a while, and don't forget to sleep:) Not in the road, just in general.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God,and renew a right spirit within me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank God in heaven above!!!!!! Praise God miracles still happen!!!!!! Thank God for answering my prayers!!!!!! I'm talking about the clean room!!!!

    ReplyDelete