Friday, May 20, 2011

Car Sleeping


My "new" today was an accomplishment.

Almost every week I drive with my dad up to Pennsylvania, it's about a three and a half hour drive. I'll usually be the one to drive up there and we start at about 8:30pm and we get there about 11:30 or midnight and then I have to wake up at four or five to make it back in time for school or work.

Well tonight we were going to drive half and half and he was going to start. Well as soon as we hit the road I am out like a light. Even with him blaring his book on tape and talking on the phone like five times.

He decided to drive the whole way too! God bless him. I didn't wake up till we got there, it was amazing:)

Psalm 64:6
They search out injustice,saying, "We have accomplished a diligent search."For the inward mind and heart of a man are deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment