Friday, May 13, 2011

Coconut Latte


Okay so I know I posted this once already, but it somehow got deleted and I have no idea why! So I will have to try and remember what exactly I had written. I apologize.

This is for my last Saturday's "new."(I know I’m way behind, it’s so bad) So I just had a lot going on that day. It was finals week and I had a project due. Well the only place I can ever get anything done is the quiet study room at school, you can seriously drop a pin up in there and everyone turns around and gives you the stink eye.

It's the only place I can seriously get stuff done because I have ADD. I'm convinced I have it. I swear. I promise. See? I'm doing it right now! Getting distracted from what I'm really supposed to be writing about. I just don't know what else it could be.

Anyways, so as soon as I get to school, all I want to do is lay my head down and take a nap. Oh gosh. How am I going to get anything done? I need coffee. It’s the only solution. But the coffee place downstairs was closed for some dumb reason I don't even know. So I had to go all the way to Starbucks.

When I got up to the front, I decided to take a shot in the dark and ask if they had coconut, I didn't think they would because they usually just carry the basic flavors, but they had it! It's my favorite! I was so happy:) I think they just have it for the summer time though. Anyways I ordered a coconut latte and she even put coconut shavings on it, which was probably a mistake because I kept trying to get a good taste of the drink, but I had all this junk in my mouth at the same time. (side not- check out the happy hour Starbuck's is doing! On;y until tommorrow!)

Overall it was a very good drink! I would get it again! I still prefer Muse coffee to Starbucks though because they seem to have more fun with their coffee and mix things up like "Monkey Bait", or "Red Tea Party," both of which are great drinks. Starbucks is just a little more basic and unchanging, which is good, but sometimes I need a little coco and nut in my life;)


Song of Solomon 6:11
She I went down to the nut orchardto look at the blossoms of the valley, to see whether the vines had budded,whether the pomegranates were in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment