Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coconut Water




Well my Friday night was a good one:) I hung out with my favorite Abby! And it was because of her that I found my "new"!

We were just shopping around, and she suggested TJ Max. We went in and started looking in the aisle with a lot of random stuff. The kind of stuff that you can't get around here like organic nut mix crap or fig bars(really nasty) or weird cookies, etc. Well, I had heard of this coconut water before, but you can only get it at specialty stores up north. Lucky me I stumbled upon it! It was in like a juice box type of thing and called something with a "K" but I forget. Anyways, it was pure coconut water, nothing added to it at all. I had to try! Everyone needs to try, even if you've never been trapped on an island.

Well I tried it. I'll probably never try it again unless I'm actually trapped on a deserted island, but as least I tried it. It was definitely pure! You could taste the gunk in it. I made everyone else try it too, they didn't like it either but they were all glad the tried it!

Hebrews 10:22
let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

No comments:

Post a Comment