Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


Well this was pretty random, but I agreed to it.

My best friend Audrey and I hadn't seen each other in a while because we both have been so busy, but we finally just started hanging out with each other again. So she invited me to go see this random play at this random school at a random time. But she knew a girl in it and the school was right next to our school, so it wasn't all that random, I just like to be dramatic sometimes:) But really, it was a little random, but I wanted to spend time with her so I went.

It was The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. They made that into a play? That's a little weird, but I suppose it should be good. I can always use a little more of the C.S. man in my life.



The play was good. It's what I had expected from a high school, you know how that goes:) But there was this one person that I thought was a boy the whole first act, and during intermission I was informed that I was in fact wrong. It blew my mind a little bit! She was the dwarf that was the queen's little right hand man and she was fat looking and had a beard, so I just assumed she was a guy! She played the part so well. She was all scratching herself and rough lookin, it was so weird how much of a guy she looked.



But my favorite parts of the play were before every scene, Audrey's friend would come out and do a little ballet dance thing and she was so good! So graceful and beautiful! I loved it. Overall the play was pretty good, a little awkward at points, but I really expected nothing less.

Oh! I also did another new! You know how people always are puttin up cones on the road because there’s "construction"(really they just park there junk there) going on and you can't get down that road? Don't you ever just wanna run over some cones? I know I do. So I did! It felt really good. Audrey didn't understand why I did it, but it just needed to be done. Someone has got to do it, if I hadn't someone else would have.


Genesis 49:9
Judah is a lion’s cub;from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He stooped down; he crouched as a lionand as a lioness; who dares rouse him?


These guys knew it needed to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny I remember driving into our neighborhood everyday and someone had a cone in their yard. I would drive closer and closer each time I went by it. I wanted to hit it so bad until finally the big day came! I worked up the nerve to finally hit it! It felt really good! The next day I went by they had moved it back so I couldn't hit it anymore:( but what a thrill haha! E

    ReplyDelete