Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready to be Insane!



Well today was the day I truly went insane! Meaning I started my workout Insanity today! And it truly was.

All it was today, was the fitness test so I can see how out of shape I am to begin with. Well let me just tell you, I was still sweating like none other. It was literally dripping off my body, and this was only the fitness test and not a real workout! Oh my, what am I getting myself into.

There were about 8 different exercises that I had to do, and you have to do as many reps of each as you can. The first one was switch kicks, then powers jacks, power knees, power jumps, globe jumps, suicide jumps, push-up jacks and low plank oblique. I didn't do too bad for my first time, I'm not terribly out of shape. But I have never sweat so much in my whole life. Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it really was just rollin off of me. And this was only the fit test! Great, I'm definitely in for it.

I am just so ready to get in shape! I am ready to go INSANE!



1 Samuel 21:13
So he changed his behavior before them and pretended to be insane in their hands and made marks on the doors of the gate and let his spittle run down his beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment