Friday, May 6, 2011

Finished Tree!

I'm done! I'm done! For today's "new" I'm finally done! I've worked and had my room in shambles and I'm finally done.

I'm very happy with the finished product, things can always look better but I'm happy with how it turned out. If you have no idea what I am talking about, that means you haven't read some previous posts of mine. Well let me give you a brief summary. So my Dad is demolishing the house I am living in to expand his business, I know selfish right? So now I feel like I can do anything I want to this house because is getting torn down.

So I saw this picture in a magazine of this salon that was real earthy and organic looking and they had this tree on the wall that was made out of scrapes of wood and it looked awesome! "I can do that!" I had thought out loud. And I did:)





I had a couple of better angles but they wouldn't load for some reason. Awesome huh? Enjoy! Let me know if you want me to build on on your wall:) I'm always willing!

Genesis 1:11
And God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so.

2 comments:

  1. Now you should try uploading more photos, so I can see what you did with the house :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny that looks amazing! Save it and you can put it here in your room! Your next new should be taking pic of your house so Jessica can see it! Love You!

    ReplyDelete