Monday, May 16, 2011

Tough Mudder


I am so SIKED! Guess what I did for my "new" today? I officially registered for the Tough Mudder!

It's going to be so crazy! Running through mud and fire and electricity! It's basically just an extreme ten mile obstacle course. It's designed by British Special forces to test all around strength, stamina, mental grit and camaraderie. I have never done anything like this in my entire life so I absolutely cannot wait to say that I did it!



Today was pretty much the first day I didn't have to do ANYTHING! And that's basically what I did, nothing. And then I registered for this awesome race and worked out hard core. I did a bunch of stuff with weights and abs and then I went for a run. It was raining so it was perfect! Rain just makes it all so much better. I went for about five miles, so it was a good run, and I felt good afterwards. I just really want to prepare myself for this thing, I want to be ripped and I want to finish with a great time!



And the best part about it is that my sisters are going to do it with me too! I have convinced them:) The house girls are going to kick some butt! Even though I'm technically the only house girl, they had to go off and got married. I know right, what's up with that? Anyways, we are going to do amazing and when we finish we get free tattoos of "Tough Mudder" on us! Well maybe we won't, but other people will and I might watch! On the website it says that only seventy something percent of people finish, I want us to be the first girls to cross that finish line! I am setting the standard:)

 

Philippians 4:13 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment