Friday, April 22, 2011

Doggy Day Care

I was definitely not planning on today’s “new” at all. But you got to do what you got to do.

I started out the day with one puppy and just ended the day with 5 different dogs. How did this happen?
Well I already had my puppy, Jack Jack, he’s a cavilerJ The best one, except he is being punished right now because he peed on the floor. And then my mom called and asked me if I could watch the dogs so they could go to the beach without me. Sure thing mom. I hope you have a blast. I just hate being a student and having work obligations! I wish I could just drop everything and go to Ocean CityL

So now I had Benny, my mom’s papillon, Ziggy my brother’s lab who is HUGE, Esme my sister’s Jack Russell(she had gone to the beach and my parents were watching this pain in the neck for her) and Jack. So now I was up to 4 dogs.

Then after work, Jacob and I went on a walk and he brought one of his family’s dogs, Poppy, also a Caviler. After our walk, he wanted to go borrow a friend’s bike so he couldn’t take Poppy with him, so I had to take care of her too! Oh my goodness.

Having just Jack and Poppy together was a little challenging in and of itself. Jack just does not leave Poppy alone at all! He just wants to lick her face off so bad and jump on her.

I had to be very strategic in how I had to handle all of these canines. I have also come to the conclusion that I hate Esme. She is just too crazy. Her two different color eyes are just plain creepy, she’s fat and has no fur. No one is very keen on her, including her owners. When I took them all out to go the bathroom, Jack and Poppy would just walk around by themselves and I had a leash on Ziggy and Esme. Talk about tangled up!

When all of the dogs we together , Poppy was always in my arms because she was a little scared and Ziggy would not stop smelling her, Benny was just walking around and minding his own business , Jack was trying to jump on Esme and she would just growl at him. It was kind of hard for me to get them all where I wanted too. I put Esme back downstairs in Ziggy's cage because I don't her anywhere near me, because I just don’t trust her. I don't like her, I hope I have made that clear enough. Then I had the rest of them in the room with me. I put Jack Jack in the bathroom because I didn't want him jumping on Poppy(she's hott stuff). I put Poppy on the bed with me and Benny was under the bed and ziggy was on the floor next to the bed on a pillow. It was quite a scene. Never in my life had I thought I would be watching this many dogs at the same time. One dog is enough for me! Even two is just too much, just like children. Haha just kidding:)

I had actually contemplated a dog walking business earlier in the day, but after this experience, I think not. I think God was letting me know that this is something I just cannot deal with very well. I am just learning so much through all of my “new”s!



Ziggy

Esme
 Benny

Poppy
 Jack Jack(Jaque)

Isaiah 56:11
The dogs have a mighty appetite;they never have enough.But they are shepherds who have no understanding;they have all turned to their own way, each to his own gain, one and all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jenny quit complaining and Buck up! It could have been a lot worse! Ummm.......actually maybe not. I am going to buy you a present! Will that help? Love ya! You're the best!!!!! Wish you were here with us. Oh by the way don't forget to take the dogs out this afternoon haha! xoxox

    ReplyDelete