Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Duties of a Maid of Honor


My sister's wedding is on Saturday, and I am in charge of doing all of the programs and I am going INSANE! The printing is taking forever, and she isn't looking over what I am doing so I'm scared she isn't going to like them or complain.

I have been working on this for the pass two days. I hate it so much. For some reason, Microsoft Word is not wanting to print out part of the program, for no reason at all. and I still haven't even put it all together. I am going to be up late tomorrow night! Oh the sacrifices of a maid of honor!

I never want to make wedding programs ever again.

But if you ask nicely I might...

So this is going to be the shortest post yet because I'm tired and all I want to do is go to bed.

Psalm 6:6
I am weary with my moaning;every night I flood my bed with tears;I drench my couch with my weeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment