Friday, April 15, 2011

Mani



I still can't believe I have lived this long on this earth and I have only just had a manicure today.

I don't know why I've never had one before, I've gotten pedicures and things. I love having my nails all nice and painted, I guess I'm just a cheap person.

The original pan for today's new was to get a manicure with my grandmom. She's in town for my sister's wedding and I really wanted to do something with her! She is hilarious, she cracks me up all the time. I told her we should go get our nails done and she said no way! There was no convincing her.
"Come on grandmom, it'll be so fun! We never get to do anything together! Please?!" says I.
"I just don't do that sort of thing anymore," she says, "I am old, we don't do that."
Well I was just going to bring her anyways and force her. She will like it and she is going to have fun! So the plan was to meet back at the house after I got off of work and we would all drive over there together, me, my mom and grandmom. Well my mom calls and says we can just meet there instead and so when I get there it's just my mom and no grandmom! She tricked me. Well played grandmother, well played. But I'll get her one day!

Anyways the manicure itself was very good! My nails look fantastic! I got a french manicure. And the people that worked there were very friendly. Not your average quiet Chinese workers. So I highly suggest going to visit Joys Nails in Wyndhurst, VA.

Next up, pedicure.

2 Timothy 1:5
I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment