Thursday, April 28, 2011

Transformers ll


Well here I  go again. For my "new" today I have yet again attempted to watch Transformers. If you are unfamiliar with my beef with Transformers, I pretty much hate them. And I haven't even seen them. They just seem so ridiculous and so absurd. A long time ago I made a promise to myself not to ever watch these stupid movies. Well, since I am trying new things this year, I decided to give them a try. I didn't get through the first movie before I fell asleep. I was not impressed with what I had seen though. But today I decided to give the second one a go.

I just feel like the whole movie is super corny! And I also fell asleep again. It really didn't impress me at all either. I don't know why people love these movies so much. I don't like Shia Labeouf's character, he acts like such a dork, and Megan Fox still irks me to my very core.

And do you know what I saw at the movies about a month ago? A preview. That's right, a preview for the THIRD Transformers movie. Oh my word. But you know what? I didn't know what the movie was for and I turned to the person next to me and said, "This movie looks good!" And then the Transformers name came up. It was like a slap in the face. I didn't know! It was a really obscure trailer, really well done, I mean they made me want to go see it and I'm a sworn enemy of these movies! Well, maybe this one will be good I suppose. I'll give it chance. I am a Christian after all.

So both one and tow were a bust, we'll see how the third one goes! I don't want to waste my life anymore.





Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment